My wonderful Shelfari and Blogger friend Tricia at My Reading Addiction has nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger award! Thanks Tricia! You guys need to go check out her blog! She has great reviews and Waiting on Wednesday picks!
1. My family! Of course. I have a great husband, who is super understanding about my reading habits and my constant swooning over Edward Cullen. I have the kind of parents that everyone dreams of having, they’re amazingly cool, my best friends and still married!
2. My kitties! I could have included them in the family part but they deserve a place all to themselves. We have a million cats…not really but when it comes to scooping out litter boxes it feels like it. They are my babies and they keep me entertained 24/7. There’s one sleeping on my lap now…makes it difficult to type.
3. Days off work! Yeah you might think that’s a silly one but there’s nothing like a whole day with nothing to do but read and drink coffee. Incredible!
4. Books! I couldn’t have a list without this. There’s just something about them. Even before I read as much as I do now I just loved being around books.
5. Right now one of my very favorite things are my two new Vera Bradley bags and wallet. All gotten in the last two weeks! Thanks to my Mother in-law. She’s great!
6. Flowers. I love gardening and playing it the dirt. This is definitely my second favorite thing to do after reading.
7. Coffee! I become more and more addicted everyday!
Here are the seven blogs I am nominating! I love them so you should check them out!
1. No More Grumpy Bookseller
2. The Tainted Poet’s YA Book Review
3. Escape In A Book
4. Bloody Bookaholic (I know she just got this award too but I love her blog!)
5. The Neverending Shelf
6. Smexy Books
7. Rebecca’s Book Blog