5. Paul and Jacob fighting. The whole scene when Bella punches Paul and Jacob changes is utterly amazing! Paul and Jacobs fight was breathtaking! The noises the wolves make are incredible!
4. The almost kiss! No matter how much I love Edward I so wanted that kiss to happen! The chemistry between them is wonderful.
3. Chasing Victoria in the woods. This scene is beautiful. Everything about it. Victoria looks amazing. Her hair is flaming red. The wolves look awesome and the song, Hearing Damage by Thom Yorke makes it perfect. Kudos to Chris Weitz on such a visual and beautiful scene.
2. The ending. Sure they changed it a little. They kinda added two scenes together. All the necessary info was still there. My heart breaks for Jacob every time I see this scene! They way he says Bella…sigh. Not to mention Edward freakin Cullen proposing!
1. When Bella confronts Jacob in the rain. What a great scene! It was played out perfectly! Its the first time we see Jake after the transformation and Taylor does an amazing job of letting us know that things have changed…he has changed. Plus, Jacob is shirtless and dripping wet…..
That was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be so I’m going to make a almost made the cut list!
Edward and Bella in the parking lot.
The months passing(heartbreaking!)
The underwater scene.
All the Italy scenes.
The garage with Jake.
Well basically the whole movie……