I’m so sad that Twilight Month is already almost over! I had so much fun doing it and I hope you guys all had fun reading it! Here is a recap of all the fun Twilight things that were featured here this month.
We kicked off the month with a giveaway of Twilight goodies and a guest post from Mandi at Smexy Books that if you haven’t saw yet you need too!
Alice: I suck at seeing the future
See the rest of the post here.
I told you about My Love Affair With Twilight:
“Now three years later, its all over. We still have Midnight Sun to look forward to(hopefully). I have read a lot of books since then. A lot of really amazing books. Nothing has made me feel like the Twilight series makes me feel. Even today when I reread them I fall in love with them all over again. I can’t explain what makes these books so special for me but they are.”
We had some great guest posts from bloggers who have met cast members. We were jealous of every one.
We argued for our respected Teams:
- Jacob is alive. This comes with a fully functioning heart that beats, which also mean he is warm. I hate the cold, so the thought of snuggling up to a boy as cold as an ice sculpture just doesn’t float my boat.
- It comes as a given that he is always likely to be mostly naked.
- Edward is immortal. That whole dying thing will never be an issue. And if you play your cards right you can be immortal too! How great is that? Living forever with Edward Cullen *sigh* Then you also wouldn’t have to worry about the cold skin thing.
- His diet of woodland creatures might be a little off putting but I could deal with that more than the wet dog smell.
And then finally it was time to see the movie and read the reviews:
“All of the actors were superb. Kristin Stewart improved in this movie immensely. I’m not sure if she was really doing anything that different but she actually felt like Bella to me in this movie. Robert Pattinson was…Robert Pattinson. He was brooding and dark but sweet at the same time. Taylor Launter was…..phenomenal!
Phenomenal! That’s the only word to explain him. He really showed all those people that had doubts about him. His transformation from Best Friend Jacob to Werewolf Jacob was incredible. I read a quote from him in EW that said something like “Going to the gym was only part of it. I really studied the books.” It most definitely paid off. His acting is spot on. He is the most talented of the three in my opinion.”
After extensive research I told you what my favorite scenes were.
4. The almost kiss! No matter how much I love Edward I so wanted that kiss to happen! The chemistry between them is wonderful.
2. The ending. Sure they changed it a little. They kinda added two scenes together. All the necessary info was still there. My heart breaks for Jacob every time I see this scene! They way he says Bella…sigh. Not to mention Edward freakin Cullen proposing!
Thanks everyone for making Twilight Month so much fun! You should already be thinking of what you want to do in June because I will definitely be doing another Twilight Month then!