I realize that I rarely ever do any kind of personal posts. So I’m dedicating today to me! So if you want to know some interesting or not so interesting things about me keep reading. If not that’s okay too. I’m actually quite boring. But…Here are some things you might not know about me:
- I grew and still live in the middle of no where! My family and I moved to a tiny town with one red-light when I was 11. Our house was at the bottom of a mountain and our nearest neighbors were at least a mile and a half away. I loved it! There was creeks to play in and trees to climb. It was the best place in the world to grow up. My parents still live there and I live about 15 mins away. Still in the middle of nowhere of course, I wouldn’t have it any other way.
- I am a Friends fanatic. It was only the best show ever on television! I own every season and have seen all the episodes countless times. I can compare just about every real life situation to a episode of Friends. If I were a character on the show I would definitely be Monica. Me, a control freak? No Never!
- My parents are still married after 31 years. That’s amazing huh? I think that has had a lot to do with the person I am today. I have one sister. She’s 5 years older than me. We didn’t get a long as kids but we became very close when she was 16 because she had to take me everywhere with her. My mom and my sister are my best friends. We talk a millions times a day and tell each other everything! Another interesting fact! My sister’s birthday is December 16th mine is December 19th and we were both born at 10:24 am. Just 5 years apart! Also my Dad’s birthday is November 27th and my Mom’s is December 11th. We are all Sagittarius. Maybe that’s why we all get along so well.
- I said in a post before that I was a loner. That’s really not the word I should have used. I have plenty of friends but I just enjoy being alone or with family much more than being around other people. Maybe introvert would have been a better word to use. Although that doesn’t sound much better….Oh well.
- My husband and I met when I was 17. I worked at a restaurant then and he was a customer! He kept coming in to secretly see me. He asked another server for my number and I told her to tell him he had to ask me himself. Who knew 3 years later we would be married! And now we have almost been married 3 years! Where does time go!
- I hated reading until I read The Outsiders in middle school.
- Bands I have saw in concert(in order): Drowning Pool(with original singer) Disturbed, Messuggah, Tool, Godsmack, Metallica, Shinedown, Rob Zombie, Godsmack again, Lamb of God, Backstreet Boys, Stone Temple Piolets, Seether, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Lamb of God again, Metallica agian. I know that’s not all but that’s definitely the best ones. Can you spot the odd ball in the group? 🙂
Okay so enough about me!