This week’s topic is top ten books I had VERY strong emotions about.Whether it be sadness, frustration annoyance. Here are my picks:
1. The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
This book is the saddest thing I have ever read. It’s amazing and I LOVED it, but I boohooed the last 100 pages of it. I’m talking ugly crying…snot, sobs, all of it.
2. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
I fell so in love with this book so I was like NOOOOOO at the end. But then I cried happy tears too.
3. Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
On my first read through of this book I was so, so frustrated with Jacob and Bella. When he manipulated her into kissing him I actually had to close the book. But every time I’ve read it since then I have fallen a little more in love with Jake.
4. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
You know why. I even knew it was going to happen before ever starting the series, but it was still hard.
5. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
Again, you know why….
6. Hold Still by Nina LaCour
This book was the one that made me fall in love with sad books. It’s beautiful and the book trailer still brings tears to my eyes.
7. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
I just finished this on Sunday and it destroyed me. I’m still a wreck, but oh it’s so good. One of my favorites of the year!
8. By the Time You Read This, I’ll Be Dead by Julie Ann Peters
This book made me angry. Enough said.
9. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Sigh…..I’m still heartbroken….say it isn’t so?
10. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
Such an emotional roller coaster! The main character is such a bitch in the beginning but by the end I was heartbroken. Lauren Oliver is so good at breaking my heart.