This week’s topic is: Top Ten Books I Want To Give As Gifts (and to who…even if you won’t actually give them!) aka Super Fun! Here’s my list.
1. If only I could give The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer to everyone that has not read it.
2. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows to Candace, because she still needs to read them. 🙂 (The last two are The Best!)
3. I think Sab from YA Bliss would love 13 Little Blue Envelopes and especially The Last Little Blue Envelope since she loved Graffiti Moon & The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight so much. (I also think she would love Nick & Norah’s Infinite Playlist! It was a toss up between all of those.)
4. I think my sister would love The Hunger Games, so I might actually give it to her on Christmas!
5. Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty to my very hilarious friend at work. She would love it. (I might just include it in her gift)
6. I would really love to give my other friend at work Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. She is a lot like Lola so I think that she would really enjoy it.
7. I’m giving my grandmother Outlander by Diana Gabaldon for Christmas. She loves old Harlequin romances, but I thought maybe, just maybe, she would really love this (I don’t see how you couldn’t love this book). I hope it’s not too racey for her, though. 😉
8. I would also love to give everyone Delirium by Lauren Oliver. It still stands as the best book I have read in years. I am slowly wearing my husband down. He will be made to read it eventually.
9. Chime by Franny Billingsley is another book that I wish everyone would read. If I had a million dollars you would all get a copy.
10. The Darkest Powers series to anyone, anyone who loves a superbly done paranormal series. Especially fans of the Shade series and Vampire Academy.