I wasn’t going to do one of these posts, but I love making lists and I’ve honestly never done a goals post on the blog so here they are.
1. Read more Fantasy.I love fantasy it’s probably one of my top two favorite genres. I always seem to push the books aside because they are long or not review books or whatever, but this is going to change.
2. Read The Hobbit & The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
3. Read at least 100 books.
I didn’t read nearly as many books in 2011 as I did in 2010 and I was saddened by that, but this year I’m not going to let it get me down as long as it’s over 100. (2010=146 books 2011=117 books)
4. Reread some favorites.
The Hunger Games before the movie. Graceling & Fire before Bitterblue’s release. Maybe throw in some Harry Potter for fun. Oh and who knows maybe I’ll reread Breaking Dawn before the last movie.
5. Don’t get stressed.
Sometimes I would rather watch Friday Night Lights with my husband than read. I’m not going to let that stress me out or give me blogger’s guilt. I’m not!
1. Comment more.
2. Learn WordPress designy things.
3. Determine if WordPress is better for me.
I’ve toyed with the moving to WP idea for about a year now, but I’ve been lazy about it. First & foremost I must learn how to design in WP because I am very particular about my design.
4. Make a new blog design for myself that I love as much as this one.
5. Work on SEO more.
6. Don’t get stressed.
Like I said sometimes husbands and FNL need to come first. I will not stress if I have less than 6 posts scheduled. I will not. (but I probably will…)
1. Learn to make time to write even if that means no time to read.
2. Hike more.
3. Garden more.
4. Branch out with my blog design site.
I would like to start offering more services & designing for different types of bloggers.
5. Get my mini library set up.