Top Ten Books I Can’t Wait For in 2012!!

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome people at The Broke and the Bookish
This weeks topic is Top Ten Most Anticipated Books in 2012. I have a lot! It was hard to narrow it down to ten…
2. Mara Dyer book 2 by Michelle Hodkin (The Evolution of Mara Dyer)
I’m sure this book is going to blow my mind just as much as book 1 did. I really can’t wait to read it!

3. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins

I have loved each of her books more than the last so I know that I am going to adore this one.
4. Daughter of Smoke and Bone #2 by Laini Taylor
The ended of book one was killer. I need the sequel asap!
5. Maggie Stiefvater’s MagicalNovel (The Raven Boys)
Maggie can do no wrong in my eyes. I can’t wait for this book…and I don’t even know what it is.
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson

6. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
 I LOVED Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour and I’ve been dying for another book from Matson.
I love this series. Love, love, love it.
I really loved the first book and I’m very anxious to read more from Tessa.The List by Siobhan Vivian9.The List by Siobhan Vivian
I adored Not That Kind of Girl! So I’m really looking forward to this, it sounds fantastic.10.  Ashes #2 by Ilsa J. Bick
Ashes was extraordinary and the way it ended left me drooling for book 2.
And almost but not quite on the list:

The Selection by Kiera Cross
Dead to You by Lisa McMann
A Beautiful Evil by Kelly Keaton
For Darkness Show the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
The Calling by Kelley Armstrong
Above by Leah Bobet

Plus Pandemonium would be #1 on this list, but I’ve read it and it’s AMAZING!

What are your most anticipated reads?

Comments

1. Benji @ The Non Reluctant Reader says:

Awesome books on that list, I can't wait for many of those as well!
    My Top Ten: http://readerbenji.blogspot.com/2012/01/top-10-tuesday-3.html

2. Awesome books this week! I've been seeing Second Chance Summer on a lot of lists so far. And MARA DYER 2! I need more info on it, soooo soooo much!

3. readingdate says:

So many good books! Finally Bitterblue will be out this year. I can't believe it.
    Second Chance Summer looks wonderful too. And yay for Isla & Daughter of Smoke and Bone.
    Hope you love all these books!

4. I totally share your sentiments when it comes to Maggie Stiefvater – she can definitely do no wrong and I cannot wait for her next novel :)

5. Quite a few of these are on my wishlist for 2012, too. Didn't even know that there'll be a new Maggie Stiefvater book, but now I'm even more excited for 2012 to continue. :D

Carina
    Fictional Distraction

6. I understand #1 perfectly … this is also a book I'm looking forward to reading.

7. These are all great choices but I'm really excited for number 4 and 10 :D

8. Carina Olsen says:

Oh, awesome list :D I am excited for many of these as well ;D And oh! New Maggie Stiefvater book.. I want that! :D *Hoping for something with The Scorpio Races; but doubts it* <3
    Thank you for commenting on my Top Ten. <3 :)
    Love, Carina

9. Deb Nance at Readerbuzz says:

Oh dear! I haven't even read the first Mara Dyer!

Here is my Top Ten Books I Can't Wait to Read in 2012.

10. Great list! I'm so excited for Bitterblue, I can't even articulate it properly!! Loved Graceling and Fire, and I'm pumped to enter into the world of the Seven Kingdoms again!

Thanks for stopping by :)

Kelly
    Radiant Shadows

11. Christy @ TheReaderBee says:

Bitterblue! So.Can't.Wait! Mara Dyer, Isla and Shine as well. :) The Calling! I can't wait! :) Great list!

12. Mara Dyer book 2 and Blood Keeper are definitely ones I am looking forward to. I am sure that once I read Daughter of Smoke and Bone (It's at the top of my TBR list. I bought it when it came out), book 2 will be a book I can't wait for too.

13. What a fun list!

I didn't know about Maggie Stiefvater's new book coming out. I'll be anxiously awaiting that one as well!

Thanks for the visit earlier.

Laura @ The Traveling Owl

14. busyteacher says:

Lots of good ones! I need to read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer AND The Daughter of Smoke and Bone, but once I read them I'm sure I'll an anxious for the sequels.

Thanks for visiting my list and my blog!

Miss Anderson

15. iLuvReadingTooMuch says:

WOW. Loads of great ones! Totally can't wait for a bunch of these :D PANDEMONIUM!!! My no. 1 WANT. no wait. NEED!

16. Michael @ The Bookshelf Review says:

Thanks for visiting my Top Ten. Your list looks great. I want to read some and will add them too my tbr list. =] I actually don't know if The Soul comes out this year. I hope it does. =]
    -Michael
    Here is My Top Ten

17. Lots of awesome novels coming out this year! Forgot about Siobhan Vivian's new one, must add that to my TBR pile. I was also a big fan of Not That Kind of Girl. Thanks for stopping by my list and commenting :)

18. nea barabea says:

CAN'T wait for Shine!! <3 <3

19. I think we'd have almost the same list if I made one! SO many I can't wait to read!

20. Just a Lil Lost says:

Your blog is the second one I've come across with Bitterblue on it! Love the cover!! :)

Hehe, you have all the #2s of the books I need to read the first one of first!

Thanks for stopping by :)

Michele | Top 10

21. 1girl2manybooks says:

Amazing list! Cannot wait for Daughter of Smoke and Bone #2 either! And I'm sure I'll be keen for Mara Book #2 just as soon as I've read #1.

22. Thanks for stopping by! I definitely cant wait for Shine and Isla!!! And yes!!! Definitely need the second Mara Dyer book!!! :)

23. Tara Turner says:

Mara is going to be so amazing!!!! thanks for stopping by mine!!!

Tara and her giveaway

24. I feel like I just kept nodding along with every number you listed. Some of these I haven't even read the first novels in the series and I still agree! Great list!

25. Shannon@BooksDevoured says:

Great Choices!! Daughter of Smoke and Bone was one of my Very Favorite books of 2011!! I am in awe of the writing in that book and the story was awesome!! The end was so sad for me so I can't wait for the sequel to that one too!!

26. I'm SO excited for Daughter of Smoke and Bone #2 by Laini Taylor! I have to know what happens!!

27. I can't wait to read a bunch of these as well, especially Bitterblue and Second Chance Summer. The prior because I NEED to know what happens to Bitterblue and company and the second because I need more Morgan Matson goodness in my life! And Maggie Stiefvater has another book coming out in '12?! I'm so looking forward to hearing more about that one!

28. I agree about so many of these – I am very eager for Morgan Matson's new book as I loved Amy & Roger's Epic DEtour!