Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome people at The Broke and the Bookish
This week’s topic is: Top Ten Favorite Characters
This one is hard! I have so many favorites. I could go on and on, but somehow I did narrow it down to 10.
1. Jessica Darling from Sloppy Firsts
If you’ve read these books you know why.
2. Harry Potter/Ron Weasley/Hermione Granger from Harry Potter
No list is ever complete without these three.
3. Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games
I’ve heard a lot of people saying they don’t like Katniss lately. I always liked her. From the very first page. Although, in Mockingjay she went somewhere that I couldn’t really relate to, but regardless I’ve always liked her character.
4. Mara Dyer/Noah Shaw from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
Unreliable but fun Mara? Swoon-worthy Noah? Yes, please!
5. Briony from Chime
I love Briony! LOVE!
6. Sam from Shiver
With his floppy hair, song writing and sensitivity how could you not love this boy.
7. Lola/Cricket from Lola and the Boy Next Door
I wish Lola could be my BFF or maybe I just wish I could be her…then I could have Cricket….
8. Jamie Fraser from Outlander
He is quite possibly the most swoon inducing man I have ever read about. He is my most favorite literary male character ever.
9. Rose Hathaway from Vampire Academy
Rose kicks ass. That’s all there is to it.
10. Augustus from The Fault in Our Stars
Oh, Gus. I love you.
11. Kaleb Ballard from Timepiece
I know it’s only supposed to be 10 but OMG!! I just read Timepiece and I’m IN LOVE with Kaleb. IN LOVE!