Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome people at The Broke and the Bookish
This week’s topic is: Top Ten Books I Would Recommend As Good Beach Reads
I like my summer/beach reads to be fun and have some depth. If they make me get a little weepy that’s even better.
1. Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
I love, love, love this book and I think I forget about it sometimes. It’s such an amazing read, though!
2.Moonglass by Jessi Kirby
This might just be the perfect beach read.
3. Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
This is a no-brainer!
4. Boys, Bears, and a Serious Pair of Hiking Boots by Abby McDonald
This takes place in the wilderness instead of the beach but it’s such a fun summertime book.
5. The Dust of 100 Dogs by A.S. King
Pirates? Oh, yes! LOVE this book.
6. I Now Pronounce You Someone Else by Erin McCahan
This book doesn’t get talked about enough! It’s so, so good! It’s a sweet romance and a fantastic coming of age story.
7. The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder
What a fun/heartbreaking book.
8. Past Perfect by Leila Sales
OMG! This book is hilarious and soooo much fun. I love Leila’s books!
9. Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn’t Have) by Sarah Mlynowski
I adore this one. It covers some very different topics in YA.
10. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
This one is also an obvious choice. Cricket….sigh.