Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome people at The Broke and the Bookish
This week’s topic is: Top Ten Books For People Who Like X Author. The author I’m choosing is John Green
1. Anything by David Levithan
David’s books are probably the perfect choice if you’re looking for similar but absolutely amazing in their own way.
2. Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King
Really, you guys, this is one of the best books ever and I think fans of John Green would love it.
3. Jessica Darling series by Megan McCafferty
Smart, hilarious, but with a serious side.
6. The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour
I adore this book so much. It’s fun and sad, which are two words that can usually describe John’s books as well.
7. Mostly Good Girls by Leila Sales
Another intelligent and amusing read.
8. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
A must read.
9. The Miseducation of Cameron Post by emily m. danforth
This book is incredible and I think fans of Looking for Alaska and Paper Towns would really enjoy it.
10. Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld
This book gets a lot of bad ratings, but I loved it. It’s a very honest look at a teen in prep school.