Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome people at The Broke and the Bookish
This week’s topic is: (In honor of Jamie’s wedding this week on the 17th) — Top Ten Book Romances That You Think Would Make It In The Real World (outside the book)
1. Jessica and Marcus from Sloppy Firsts
Those kids. They would make it.
2. Lola and Cricket from Lola and the Boy Next Door
They had been in loooove forever! Of course they would make it in the real world.
3. Lena and Alex from Delirium
The entire future of love depends on these two.
4. Grace and Sam from Shiver
5. Mara and Noah from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
They were made for each other! Plus, I don’t think anyone else would understand their very unique…problems.
6. Clara and Tucker from Unearthly
7. Amy and Roger from Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour
Their story was so realistic and sweet. I’d love to think that that could easily happen in real life.
8. Mia and Adam from If I Stay
I love, love, love Mia and Adam. The love they have for each other is incredible.
9. Meg and John After from Going Too Far
They might not be conventional but I think they would work!
10. Francesca and Will from Saving Francesca
These two made me feel all warm and fuzzy. Plus, it’s played out in a very realistic way.