Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome people at The Broke and the Bookish
This week’s topic is: Top Ten Most Frustrating Characters Ever
Mine include a lot of frustrating relationships.
1. Bella Swan – Twilight
Probably not for the reason you think. Her personality never really annoyed me. Was it really that hard to pock between Edward and Jacob? I mean really?!
2. Anna and Etienne – Anna and the French Kiss
Just kiss already!
3. Jessica Darling and Marcus Flutie – Sloppy Firsts
They were frustrating throughout the entire series, but I love them so much.
4. Cassel Sharpe – White Cat
Oh, Cassel. You make such bad decisions.
5. Rusty and Honor – In Honor
I feel like making them kiss like my Barbie and Ken dolls when I was a kid.
6. Anita Blake – Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series
Oh goodness. I loved these. Seriously loved. Then they turned into lets see how many guys Anita can have sex with in one book. I’m serious. They stopped having plots…it was just sex. It was really too bad because the first 6 or so were awesome.
7. Alex and Brittany – Perfect Chemistry
Ahhh! Just do it already!
8. Jericho Barrons – Fever series
I still really don’t know what Jerricho’s deal was. So mysterious….and yummy.
9. Derek Souza – Darkest Powers series
Derek was so broody. I just wanted him to tell Chloe he looooved her.
10. Katniss Everdeen – The Hunger Games series
Katniss, Katniss, Katniss. I loved her so much, but wow could she be frustrating.