Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome people at The Broke and the Bookish
This week’s topic is: Top Ten Favorite Romances
1. Jamie & Claire from Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
Oh, Jamie and Claire. Quite possibly the most epic love story ever.
2. Sam & Grace from Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
There’s just something about Sam & Grace that makes me *heavy sigh*. They had that young all consuming love, but it just worked. Their relationship was beautiful.
3. Mara & Noah from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Noah…what more can I say?
4. Eleanor & Park from Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
I only read this a couple of weeks ago, but they quickly made it onto my favorites list. Such a heartbreaking and heartwarming love.
5. Lola & Cricket from Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Lola and Cricket will forever be one of my favorites. Especially because they remind me of my husband and I. (Except that I will never be as awesome as Lola)
6. D.J. & Brain from Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
They were the perfect example of friends slowly becoming so much more. They had their fair share of ups and down, but their dynamic was so realistic. I just love them.
7. Alex & Lena from Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Sigh…I don’t know if I’ve ever been so invested in a couple before. Lauren, why must you break my heart so?
8. Aurora & Zach from Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
Zach is pretty much the greatest guy ever.
9. Bronwen & Jared from I Now Pronounce You Someone Else by Erin McCahan
You guys, I love these two sooooo much! This is hands down one of the sweetest, but also the most realistic relationships I’ve ever read.
10. Po & Katsa from Graceling by Kristin Cashore
How can you not love these two?