Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome people at The Broke and the Bookish
This week’s topic is: Top Ten Books I Read In 2013
My list wasn’t very hard to make this year because I didn’t even read half of what I normally do. Here they are in no particular order:
1. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
Man, I loved this one so much. I ugly cried…
2. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
This might just be my favorite of the year. Such a sweet, heartwarming love story. Swoon.
3. The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler
So much fun!
4. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
I didn’t know if this book was for me, but I ended up loving it so much.
5. Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
Of course this is on my list!
6. Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein
What an amazing story. I really can’t put into words how much I loved this one.
7. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
This is the year of Rainbow Rowell for me. What can I say? She’s incredible.
8. Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller
This was such a great contemporary! I couldn’t put it down.
9. The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson
A fabulous ending.
10. The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
I loved. loved, loved this one.