Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome people at The Broke and the Bookish
This week’s topic is: Top Ten Books That Will Make You Cry
1. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
If Lauren Oliver wrote it I probably cried…
2. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
3. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
I know this book isn’t for everyone, but I loved it and ugly cried at the end.
4. Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
I think I probably cried continuously for the last 100 pages of this. So heartbreaking!
5. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
I think I’m due for a reread of this one. It’s beyond incredible.
6. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
Such a sad, amazing story.
7. Hold Still by Nina LaCour
I loved, loved, loved this book. Even the trailer makes me weepy.
8. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
If you didn’t cry you don’t have a heart.
9. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow RowellI knew this book was going to break my heart, I was right.
10. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
This might be the only book that has ever made me cry within the first chapter.