Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome people at The Broke and the Bookish
This week’s topic is: Top Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Bringing This Year
1. Harry Potter Box Set (new covers)
I have all the books, of course. I actually have several copies of a few of the books. But the new ones are so gorgeous. I need them in my life.
2. Up From the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
This is the first time I’ve ever been behind on this series! I need to get caught up. I need some Cat and Bones!
3. I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
I just finished reading an egalley of this a few weeks ago, but I need the beautiful hardback on my bookshelf.
4. Rites of Passage by Joy N. Henlsey
I keep hearing such good things about this one.
5. A Creature of Moonlight Rebecca Hahn
I saw April at Good Books & Good Wine compare this to Chime by Franny Billingsley. That was all I had to read! I loooved Chime and Creature of Moonlight sounds amazing.
6. Just One Year by Gayle Forman
I feel so ashamed that I haven’t read this one yet.
7. Let’s Get Lost by Adi Alsaid
I have this one on my audiobook wish list.
8. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
Also on my audiobook wish list. Maybe I’ll use my next Audible credit on it. 🙂
9. Something Real by Heather Demetrios
I’ve heard such good things about this book. It sounds like a fun concept.
10. Breakfast Served Anytime by Sarah Combs
Love the sound of this one!