Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome people at The Broke and the Bookish
This week’s topic is: Top Ten Favorite Heroines
I did a similar top ten in 2012, 10 Favorite Kick Ass Ladies, but I have some new ones to add.
1. Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series
What would Harry and Ron done without her?!
2. Katsa from Graceling
Katsa is just amazing…and a little scary. I wouldn’t want to be on her bad side.
3. Krestel from The Winner’s Curse
She may not always make great personal life decisions, but she is one strong heroine.
4. Katness from The Hunger Games
Of course Katniss is on this list! I feel like she may have fizzled a little at the end, but who could blame her?
5. Claire from Outlander
Isn’t Claire just the best?
6. Briony from Chime
Briony was such a fascinating and unique heroine.
7. Elisa from The Girl of Fire and Thorns
Oh, Elisa. She’s probably one of my favorite characters ever.
8. Scout Finch from To Kill a Mockingbird
I just read this book last week for the very first time. I adore Scout (and the book).
9. Mara Dyer from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
Mara is such an interesting, unreliable, and sometimes creepy character.
10. Alina from Shadow and Bone
I really, really love Alina!