Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome people at The Broke and the Bookish
This week’s topic is: Top Ten Facts About Me
Since this blog and I have been around 8 years now (how!?) I feel like I’ve talked about myself a lot already. Maybe not recently, though? So here’s 10 recent random tidbits
1. My kids go to bed early. Rowan likes to go to sleep around 6:30. He has ever since he was a newborn (he still wakes up all night long). Finn usually goes to bed between 7/7:30. I should use that time after they are asleep to clean up. I don’t. I read.
2. Finn gets called Finnikin a lot. I love Finnikin of the Rock so much so it was bound to happen.
3. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed at the amount of books I want to read. There’s never enough time for all of them!
4. Rowan was almost named Atticus.
5. There was an awesome, exclusive Harry Potter cloth diaper released recently. I tried so hard to score one but it sold out while I was in the payment process. So sad!
7. I set my reading challenge goal at 20 books this year. That way I knew it was attainable. Maybe I’ll read 25 lol. I used to read 125+, but I have to sleep!
8. I think the first two books I ever reread were The Outsiders and Speak when I was in middle school. The Outsiders made me fall in love with reading.
9. Going to a bookstore is a treat that doesn’t happen often these days. Endless uninterrupted bookstore time sounds like a dream!
10. I started this blog in late 2008. It was during that post Twilight paranormal craze. Since then my reading choices have expanded and my life has changed a lot. I can’t devote as much time to PI as I once did, but I can’t imagine ever stopping.
11. I love cookie butter.