I was picked as an OwlCrate Instagram rep in early January. It was a Bookstagram dream come true! I got my first box in couple of weeks ago and I though I would share my unboxing here on the blog as well.
The theme for the January box was Classic Remix. Everything included was amazing! I’ll list everything below:
- RoseBlood by A.G. Howard, along with a signed bookplate, and a letter from the author.
- A Slaughter House Five inspired bookmark by Lexy Olivia
- Secret Garden bookish soap from TeaSoapBooks
- Phantom of the Oprah magnet from SweetSequels
- The Little Prince Tea from FirstEditionTeaCo
- An amazing calendar from Obvious State. The artwork is inspired by classics.
- OwlCrate button
- Wires and Nerve poster (I forgot to include it!)
Isn’t it incredible?!? I’m in love with everything. RoseBlood sounds so good and the book is gorgeous, inside and out! I’m super excited about the tea and soap too. ️
The February theme is Run Away With the Circus. It starts shipping this week! The book included is a very very anticipated one. It will also include items by Frostbeard Studio and Evie Seo. Fans of The Night Circus will love this box. It sounds like it’s going to be amazing! Use the code LORI10 for 10% off your first box.
Do you subscribe to any bookish boxes?