It’s time for my March OwlCrate unboxing! The theme was Sailors, Ships, and Seas. It was such a fun box. Every item went perfectly with the theme and I’m so excited to read the book. Here’s a full list of the contents and be sure to swipe to see a close up of one of the gorgeous items.
- Pirate ship tea towel from KitchStudios
- Mermaid washi tape from SimplyGilded
- Sea theme notepad from boygirlparty
- Compass necklace by @thegeekycauldron
- Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller with a note from the author, signed book plate and tattoo
I loved this box so much! Especially the necklace. It’s beautiful and such good quality. I’ve heard nothing but good things about Daughter of the Pirate King!
The April Head Over Heels theme sounds so fun and it’s shipping now! Use LORI10 for 10% off your first box (that code might still work. If not, visit OwlCrate on Instagram for another code)