Happy Memorial Day weekend, US friends! It’s time for a new Saturday Situation! Here’s how it works: I’m going to set up two Linky’s. One for Posts that you want to promote and one for Giveaways that you want to promote. The posts can be reviews, discussions, rants, events you are planning, anything that you want people to read! I know there’s so many great posts out there that don’t get as much love as they should. Here’s your chance to tell the world! Feel free to link up to other bloggers posts as well! Let’s spread the love! All I ask is that if you link up, also click on a few other posts and leave comments. That way everyone gets a few extra comments and visits that they maybe wouldn’t have. I will try my best to visit lots of the posts throughout the week.
- Monthly Giveaway details are below.
- Giveaways links go in the second linky! If giveaways are posted in the wrong linky I will be removing them.
In this Linky please link directly to any book related giveaways you have! Example: Name: Middle Grade Giveaway-It’s Raining Cupcakes and other Ends 9/5
One winner will receive a $10 gift card to Amazon or The Book Depository at the end of the month.
How to enter:
- You enter the giveaway by commenting on the linked up posts/reviews. Comments on any giveaways do not count.
- Each time you comment on a blog post come back and comment on that week’s link up. So, for any posts you comment on from this linky come back here and comment on this post to enter. Next week you will leave you entries on the new link up and so on.
- When you comment/enter the giveaway here, please include the link to the post you just commented on. This is important. No entries will be counted without the link.
- I would appreciate it if you left a new comment here for every entry, but it’s not mandatory.
- You can enter for how ever many comments you leave. That could be 1 or 15!
- You can also Tweet about the link up/giveaway to get an extra entry. Just leave the link to your Tweet in a comment as well.
If you have any questions/suggestions please let me know! Have fun!