I would love to review your book or spread the word about it in any way possible. I love blogging about books and I put a lot of effort into it so that I can share the books I love with everyone else. I would be happy to accept review copies from publishers and authors. I would also be happy to participate in author interviews, blog tours, and host contests. If you are interested here is some more information:
Genres I read:
I read almost anything in the YA genre. My favorites are contemporary, fantasy, dystopian, and paranormal. I do read middle grade and adult novels on occasion. I’m also a vegetarian, so I would love to review vegetarian cookbooks or any books on animal rights. I’m also interested in reviewing audiobooks.
At this time I am not accepting self-published or indie books for review. Requests will be deleted without being read.
Genres I do not read:
Historical, biographies, true crime and memoirs.
When I accept a book:
I review every book I read and I try to only accept books that I’m 98% sure I will like. So what if I don’t like you book? I try to live by the golden rule: if I don’t have anything nice to say about your book then I won’t say anything at all. Rarely do I have nothing good to say about a book but I won’t post a purely negative review. I don’t want to cloud anyone’s judgment with my opinion or stop someone from reading a book that they might love. If I don’t review your book I will still feature it in some way. Weather it be a contest or just a spotlight, your book will have its moment on my blog. I also post all my reviews on Shelfari, Goodreads, and Amazon.
How long will it take to get your review:
Review books always have priority. I will read and review your book in a timely manner. Although I do try to not post reviews too soon. If it’s still months before the book’s release date I will wait until at least a month before the release.
As of February 2015 my blog currently gets 4,960 visits a month, 3,678 of those were unique visitors. I also get 9,579 page views a month. I have over 4,300 subscribers in various feeds.. My Google PageRank is 4.
Please contact me if you have a book you would like for me to review or if you have any questions.
I have been running so many contests lately that I thought this would be a good idea.
This policy covers all contests/giveaways on Pure Imagination.
- Instructions in the contest posts must be followed or your entry will not be counted.
- You must be 13 years or older to enter all giveaways.
- You must have a valid email address.
- Winners will be contacted via email and must respond within 48 hours, or I will pick a new winner.
- All prizes will be sent directly to the winner.
- Your address will never be shared with anyone! I delete the email containing your address as soon as your prize has shipped.
- In the case that I am hosting a giveaway for a publisher, your address will be sent to them to ship your prize. But I’m sure they don’t share it either.
- I am not responsible for prizes being lost in the mail.
Now go enter some giveaways!
If you have any questions, please contact me: